The contest is being organised by Unleashed nv (hereinafter referred to as “Mobile Vikings”) with registered office at the address Kempische Steenweg 309 bus 1, 3500 Hasselt.
The contest is to be announced on Facebook on Friday 7 April 2017 at 10h00. The hunt will start on Monday 17 April 2017 at 14h00 and end at 23h59 or when all codes are claimed. All winners wille receive a confirmation email at least on 19 April 2017.
More details with regard to the contest procedure are mentioned in point 5.
3.Who can participate?
The contest is open to all Mobile Vikings customers aged 18 and over living on Belgian territory, except for:
- staff and employees of Mobile Vikings and MEDIALAAN
- their families and relations to the third generation
- all persons connected either directly or indirectly with the organisation of the contest concerned.
Per Viking-account, people can claim maximally 3 codes. Should we discover that you have claimed more than 3 codes then your entry shall be declared invalid and any prize that you may have won shall not be awarded.
Mobile Vikings is entitled to exclude a person from participation in contests for a certain period in the event of any abuse of the terms for participation, or should the participant demonstrate abusive or misleading behaviour or participate in the contest in bad faith.
The various possible prizes are:
- Vouchers or discounts for Viking Deals partners
- Viking Points
- Mobile Vikings gadget
The Viking Points will be added to the Viking accounts of the winners. They will receive a confirmation email about this.
Vouchers or discounts will be mailed to the winners. These vouchers and discounts are given to them as a promocode that they can enter at the website of our partners while purchasing.
Gadgets will be sent to the winners’ addresses that they put in their Viking account. The gadgets will be sent to them in the week of 17 April 2017.
Mobile Vikings does not make or grant any warranty concerning a prize. Mobile Vikings can not be held responsible for accidents or damage are in (in)direct relation to a prize.
When a prize is sent, Mobile Vikings cannot be held responsible for damage or loss of the prize by postal services or a delay in receiving the prize.
If the prizes are sent as a registered shipping, Mobile Vikings cannot be held responsible for damage, loss or delay when the prize is not collected by the winner.
A prize shall be indivisible and must be accepted as is. Under no circumstances shall the prize be transferred or exchanged or can it be offered on sale to the public (e.g. on e-bay).
On 17 April 2017, from 14h00 until 23h59 - or until all codes have been claimed - Vikings can participate. With the help of the free Chestnote app, Viking can search notes in 7 Belgian cities: Hasselt, Gent, Leuven, Antwerp, Liège, Mons and Louvain-la-Neuve. When Vikings reach a note within a maximum distance of 10 metres, they can open the note and receive a note. They then enter the note on the website of Mobile Vikings. If they were the first to claim that code, they immediately see their prize. Otherwise, they will get the message that they were too late. In total, Vikings can collect maximum 3 codes per account and thus win 3 prizes. The contest ends on 17 April at 23h59 or when all codes have been claimed. Each code is unique and can only be claimed once.
There are 350 codes spread over 7 cities (50 codes per city): Hasselt, Gent, Leuven, Antwerp, Liège, Mons and Louvain-la-Neuve. The winners see immediately which prize they have won, once they have entered their code. They receive a confirmation email afterwards.
- Facebook does not support or promote this contest and can therefore not be held responsible for any problems.
- No purchase is required to participate in the contest.
- There shall be no correspondence about the contest rules, the organisation and/or the binding and irrevocable result of the contest (letters, e-mails and/or telephone conversations). All additional statements related to the contest shall be regarded as part of the rules. All decisions made by the organisation shall be final.
- The participants in the contest shall refrain from negative public communication with regard to the contest and organisers.
- Mobile Vikings shall not be held liable if, for reasons of force majeure or any other reason beyond the control of Medialaan NV, the length of the contest is altered or if the contest is adapted or cancelled. Mobile Vikings may not be held responsible for any problems with the communication services (overloaded mobile phone network, a failure in part of the network, problems at Chestnote, …) preventing a participant from participating.
- Any abuse, misleading or fraudulent behaviour shall give Mobile Vikings the express right to immediately exclude the participants concerned from this contest and/or other contests organised by Mobile Vikings.
- The details of participants shall be kept on file. Mobile Vikings may use these details to keep participants informed of their activities.
- By participating in the contest candidates automatically accept all contest rules.
- Mobile Vikings has the right to change certain parts of these rules for organisational reasons.