Your SIM card can be topped up via your account by clicking on the red button 'Top up now' (displayed at the top of each page). Use one of the following methods to top up:
- Bancontact (an online payment system via Ingenico Payment Services): you need your bank's Digipass to use this method. If you use this top-up method, your calling credit will be added to your SIM card almost instantly.
- Bancontact App: download the Bancontact App, register your bank account and you are ready to top up your SIM card by means of a simple QR code. Discover how this top-up method works on this page.
- Mastercard or Visa (an online payment system via Ingenico Payment Services): use your credit card to top-up your calling credit. The calling credit will be added to your SIM card almost instantly.
- Text: send a text with the message "SIM TOPUP 15" (or 10, 25, 50 as top-up amount) to 8989. Before you can do so, you must set up an Easy Payment method. Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Payment settings’ and activate the method of your choice.
- Automatic top-up: top up your SIM card automatically when the calling credit drops below a certain amount. Before you can do so, you must set an Easy Payment method. Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Payment settings’ and activate the method of your choice.
- Viking Points: top up your SIM card with Viking Points. 1 Viking Point equals € 1. The gifts page shows you how you can top up another Viking’s SIM card or order a gift voucher. Want to earn a whole lot more about Viking Points? Convince as many friends and relatives as possible to board the Mobile Vikings Drakkar. Everyone you convinced to become a Viking will earn you 15 Viking Points.
- Online transfer: this top-up method takes three days. Please note: make sure to use the correct structured message to ensure the top-up is added to the correct SIM card. The message you have to use, is displayed on the 'Top up now' page. Then select 'bank transfer'.
- Bitcoin: use Bitcoins to top up your SIM card. With this electronic currency you can make worldwide payments in no time, but you can also use it to top up your Mobile Vikings SIM card. Are you not familiar with Bitcoin yet, this page provides more information.
- Paypal: this is an online payment system which you can use for payments via your Paypal account, your Mastercard/Visa or your current account. In other words, a Paypal account is not a requirement, and your top-up is processed almost instantly.
Tip: if you think a top-up went wrong (if you suspect that the money will be taken from your account, but no calling credit will be added to your SIM card), contact the Mobile Vikings customer care before making a second payment. This will avoid that a second top-up is registered on the same day.
Combining payment methods: Your Viking Points can be combined with another payment method to top up your SIM card. More information about this is available on the following page.