How can I configure and check my voicemail?
To listen to your voicemail, call 1996 or 1933 using your Mobile Vikings SIM card. Outside of Belgium or using a different SIM card/fixed line call +32456191996 or +32456191933.
I want to change my call duration
I want to deactivate my voicemail
I want to redirect calls to another number
- After listening to your messages, you'll hear a menu with options to change your voicemail preferences, such as your greeting, notifications, ... ,
You can decide after how many seconds your voicemail is activated. By default, it's after 20 seconds. The options are 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 seconds. To set this up, form and call one of the codes below:
Activate voicemail after... Which code? 30 seconds of ringing (*)*61*+32456191933**30# + call 25 seconds of ringing (*)*61*+32456191933**25# + call 20 seconds of ringing (*)*61*+32456191933**20# + call Etc. (*) means that you have to enter two asterisks for some devices
- Want to switch off your voicemail? After listening to your messages, follow the steps in the menu. Choosing 3 - 3 - 1 switches off your voicemail for you.
- To enable your voicemail again, form (*)*61*+32456191996# + call. You can immediately choose the call duration by using one of the codes in the table above.
- Calling your voicemail is free of charge in Belgium and within the EU, further abroad the local rates apply. You can check those on our roaming page.
- Want to call your voicemail from a different number? Call your own number and press asterisk once you've heard the voicemail message.