To configure and listen to your voice mail, you call 1996 or 1933. You will first be given the option to configure a password, then to give your name and then to record a full message. This setting also gives you the option to receive a text message each time a spoken message is left on your voicemail.
You can also decide after how many seconds your voicemail is activated (by default, this should be after 20 sec.). The options are 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 seconds. A few examples:
- To activate your voicemail after 30 seconds of ringing, enter (*)*61*+32486191996**30# and press 'call';
- To activate your voicemail after 25 seconds of ringing, enter (*)*61*+32486191996**25# and press 'call'; etc.
Redirect to your voicemail either via the settings of your phone or by entering the following codes (please note: replace the number '32486191996' in the code of the examples below by the phone number to which you want to redirect):
- (*)*61*+32486191996# and press call - voicemail active when you don't answer the call;
- (*)*62*+32486191996# and press call - voicemail active when there is no network or if your device is switched off;
- (*)*67*+32486191996# and press call - voicemail active when the line is busy;
(*) means that you have to enter two asterisks for some devices
Your voicemail can be switched off by entering the code ((#)#002# and then pressing the call button. Even if your mobile phone is switched off, your contacts will not be redirected to your voicemail in this case. To switch your voicemail back on, enter the code (*)*61* followed by the number of the voicemail exchange (+32486191996), two asterisks, the number of seconds after which your voicemail must be activated (5, 10, 15, 20, 25 of 30 sec.) and a hash. An example: (*)*61*+32486191996**30#
When abroad, call 0032486191996. This call is free of charge in the EU. Outside of the EU, it will be charged at the rate of a normal call in that country.