Do you have 5 minutes to spare? Because that's all it takes to order your Mobile Vikings SIM card! Head over to the ‘Become a Viking’ page to get started.
What do you do to request a new number?
Go to the 'Become a Viking' page and select 'I want a new mobile number'. Then select a payment method for the administration fee and enter the number of one of your Viking friends (to make him or her earn 15 Viking Points). Then log in to your Viking account. If you do not have an account yet, creating one is very easy. Then you just have to read and accept the General Terms and Conditions before being ready to order.
What do you need to transfer your current number?
- The number of your current SIM card,
- Your identity card number (if you have the Belgian nationality),
- If you are under an existing contract with a different provider, best to keep your customer number at hand too.
Got everything? OK, now go to the 'Become a Viking' page and select 'I want to keep my current mobile number'. This service is free of charge. You can also enter the number of one of your Viking friends (to reward him or her 15 Viking Points). Then log in to your Viking account. If you do not have an account yet, creating one is very easy. Select the type of SIM card you need and move on to step 3. Enter the information of your current provider to allow us to make a smooth transfer. Finally, read and accept the General Terms and Conditions and you are now ready to order.
What do we do for your number transfer?
- We will send you a new SIM card.
- We terminate the contract with your current provider when you send your activation text message, not before. Your current provider will not know that you have switched to Mobile Vikings until you send this text message.