1) Go to our start page and select ‘Request a SIM card’ in the left menu.
2) Select the first option “I want to keep my current mobile number” and click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the page (by the way, transferring your number is completely free of charge).
3) Create a new account or continue with your existing Mobile Vikings account.
4) Select the multi SIM card. It contains all formats and can be used in every device.
5) Enter your details and click ‘Next’.
6) When your registration is complete, you will receive an email to confirm your request.
7) Your brand-new SIM card will be sent to you by regular mail (and is expected to be dropped in your letterbox within 5 working days).
8) As soon as you are the proud owner of a Mobile Vikings SIM card, you go to http://www.mobilevikings.be/getstarted. Follow the steps displayed and send the activation text message.
9) Once we’ve received your activation text the number transfer will start.
10) The number transfer will be completed within a couple of hours, to a maximum of 3 working days.
During the number transfer your number will remain active on the network of your current provider. Keep our SIM card at hand after sending your activation text. As soon as the signal of your current SIM card drops, place the Mobile Vikings SIM card in your device.