1) Go to our start page and select ‘Request a SIM card’ in the left menu.
2) Select the first option “I want to keep my current mobile number” and click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the page (by the way, transferring your number is completely free of charge).
3) Create a new account or continue with your existing Mobile Vikings account.
4) Select the multi SIM card. It contains all formats and can be used in every device.
5) Enter your details and click ‘Next’.
6) When your registration is complete, you will receive an email to confirm your request.
7) Your brand-new SIM card will be sent to you by regular mail (and is expected to be dropped in your letterbox within 5 working days).
8) Go to http://www.mobilevikings.be/activation, follow the steps, and enter the last 4 digits of your new SIM card.
9) The number transfer will be completed within a couple of hours, to a maximum of 3 working days.
During the number transfer your number will remain active on the network of your current provider. Keep our SIM card at hand after sending your activation text. As soon as the signal of your current SIM card drops, place the Mobile Vikings SIM card in your device.