To activate the automatic top-up service, go to this link, or follow the steps below:
Select 'Settings' and click on 'Payment settings'. You can now select an existing Easy Payment method or configure a new one. If you want to add a new payment method, select Visa, Mastercard or direct debit.
- If you choose Visa/Mastercard, a payment of € 0.01 will be made to activate Easy Payment. You will be referred to Ingenico Payment Services for this purpose. As soon as the payment has been made, your Easy Payment method will be activated. The € 0.01 will be returned to your SIM card afterwards as calling credit.
- If you select direct debit, you will have to complete a mandate which we’ll send to your bank. It can take up to 10 working days before the bank authorizes this mandate.
If your Easy Payment method has been activated, your SIM card will either be topped up automatically or by sending a text message (by sending the message SIM TOPUP 10, SIM TOPUP 15, SIM TOPUP 25 or SIM TOPUP 50 to 8989).
- The auto top-up always tops up your last active Focus bundle. Select your Focus in the settings of your SIM card.
- An Easy Payment method cannot be used to pay the € 15 registration fee for a new SIM card.
- The first top-up has to be done manually (via Bancontact, Mastercard, Visa, Bitcoin or bank transfer). After that, your SIM card will be fully activated and ready to use the Easy Payment method (for any subsequent top-ups).