Can I submit my Mobile Vikings invoice as an expense account with my employer?

In order to make an expense account to submit to your employer, you’ll find an overview of your top-ups in your account or on your invoice. Your employer, however, is not entitled to deduct the VAT for those top-up payments, since it can only be deducted once the service has been provided. In case a company has administrator rights to several SIM cards (of several employees), only VAT for the usage will be able to be deducted.

A detailed overview of your top-ups is available in your account under 'My products' > 'More info' > 'Top-ups'. On your monthly invoice you’ll find your top-ups in the upper part showing the top-ups of the past month.

Come and say hi

  • Do you have a problem with your device or are you in the neighborhood? You can find our opening hours on the right.

  • Address:
  • Corda Campus,
    Kempische Steenweg 309 Box 1
    3500 Hasselt, Belgium

  • Detailled route description

Call us

(free, only for Mobile Vikings SIM cards)

078 353 033
(local rate)

Opening hours
Monday till Friday
08:30 - 12:00
12:30 - 17:00

Ask a question