When you are abroad, it is not always easy to top up your SIM card. Select the best out of the following methods:
- Bancontact: top up online with your Maestro card (remember to take your Digipass abroad).
- Bancontact App: top up your SIM card online by scanning a QR code via the Mobile Vikings website.
- Mastercard or Visa: top up online with your credit card.
- Easy Payment: top up online (via the website or the Viking App) with your active Easy Payment method. You can also set an automatic top-up service. You won't have to worry about anything if you do.
- Viking Points: the famous Viking Points are also a lifesaver abroad. Via the website or the Viking App you can exchange Viking Points to top up your SIM card in just a few clicks. Before you go on holiday you can also simply give yourself some Viking Points. These points remain available on your account until you exchange them.
You have probably noticed that most top-ups take place on the Internet. If you have no more access to mobile Internet, you should use the wifi connection of a hotel or restaurant (there is probably one near you).