In your Viking account, you can specify which alerts you receive via text messages and/or email. You can receive alerts when:
- Your data bundle is (almost) used up
- Your text messages are (almost) used up
- Your Viking advantage is (almost) used up
- Your calling minutes are (almost) used up
- Your monthly payment cleared or did not clear
- You have reached a specific amount outside your bundle
To manage your alerts, to “Settings” > “Alerts”. You have complete freedom to choose which alerts you want to receive.
Please note that unexpected technical difficulties may delay an alert or not send it at all. So, it is certainly worthwhile to regularly monitor your bundles via your account on our website or in the Viking app.