How can I merge several accounts into 1 account?
It's currently not possible to merge accounts. You can transfer the authorisation of a SIM card to a different account, however. To do so, follow the steps below:
1) Go to https://mobilevikings.be/en/ and log into the account that has the SIM card you'd like to transfer.
2) Go ‘My Viking' > 'My SIM cards'.
3) Click on 'Manage authorizations'.
4) Next to the number you want to transfer, click on 'Add authorization'.
5) Enter the email address of the account you want to transfer the SIM card to.
6) Confirm using the password of the account you're currently logged into.
7) Click on 'Authorize'.
The other account will now be authorized to check the SIM card's credit, settings, info, top-ups and usage and to top up the SIM card. In case of a SIM card with a subscription, the invoices will always be generated on the original account.