You chose the PIN code for your voicemail when you first configured your voicemail. Your voicemail will ask for your PIN code when:
- You call +32486191996 with another device (i.e. not your own device);
- You call +32486191996 from abroad (both with your own or another device).
After entering +32486191996, you can proceed as follows:
- Select option 2 and select the language of your choice (e.g. 1 for Dutch).
- Select the option to listen to your voicemail and enter your mobile number followed by #
- Enter the PIN code for your voicemail followed by #
- If you forgot your PIN code enter **. You will now receive a text with a new PIN code.
This call is free of charge in the EU. Outside of the EU, it will be charged at the rate of a normal call in that country.
If the wrong PIN code is entered three times, your voicemail will automatically be blocked. To reactivate your voicemail send an email to email@example.com stating your phone number. Our helpdesk will then make sure that your voicemail is reactivated as soon as possible.