I can’t send SMSs. What should I do?
1. First of all, check whether you still have service.
2. After that, check your calling credit.
3. Reboot your device. This often helps
4. Check the SMS centre:
- iPhone users to this by dialing*5005*7672*+32456002000# and tapping the call button.
- Do you have another device? Then go to your SMS settings and fill in+32456002000 under SMS centre.
Reboot your device after this and try sending an SMS to your self. If that doesn't work, contact the helpdesk.
5. Are you abroad? Try switching operators manually in your settings to see whether that solves it.