I'm unreachable. What can I do?
You can't be reached? We'll help you get back on track asap. Please try:
- Rebooting your device
- Changing your network mode. You can do this in the settings of your device:
- Apple: Settings > Mobile data > Turn ''Switch to 4G/LTE" off
- Android: Settings > More settings > Mobile Network > Network mode > Choose an option without 4G or LTE
- Nokia (Windows Phone): Settings > Mobile network > Highest connection speed > Choose an option without 4G or LTE
- Manually connect to a different carrier (Proximus or Orange,...). Wait a few seconds, and reconnect to the Mobile Vikings network. Reboot your device, and you should be reachable again.
- Apple: Settings > Carrier > Deactivate automatic selection > choose a provider
- Android: Settings > more networks/connections/settings > Mobile netwoks --> network providers > have your device look for available networks.
- Windows Phone > Settings > Mobile network > SIM and network > Sim settings > Network selection > Look for available networks.
None of these tips help? Contact our helpdesk. Based on a recent example, no older than 24 hours they can check what exactly is going wrong for you!