What happens if I don't pay my invoice or payment invitation on time?
Your Mobile Vikings invoice or payment invitation always includes an expiration date. This is the latest date by which we ask you to transfer the payment to us. But what happens if you lose sight of this deadline?
- A few days before your expiry date, we'll notify you that your invoice or payment invitation is about to expire.
- A few days after the due date, we'll send you second a reminder.
- About a week later you will receive a final reminder. At this point, if you don't transfer the payment, you risk an additional administrative charge of € 9 on your next invoice or payment invitation.
- Two weeks after your expiry date your SIM card will be set to minimum service. This means that you can no longer make calls, send texts or surf the internet. You'll only be able to receive free incoming calls and text messages.
- We will stop all services a month after your due date. At this point, incoming calls and texts will also no longer work. Once you've paid your invoice or payment invitation, your SIM card will work again.
- After three months, your number itself will be deleted. It is then no longer possible to recover it, even if you correct the outstanding balance.
Not the best of prospects, but no worries: we send you a text message and an e-mail notification in time to make sure it doesn't come to that. Don't want to worry about your invoices of payment invitations? Set up a payment method via your Mobile Vikings account. This is possible using Visa, MasterCard or direct debit. If you set up a payment method, your payment will automatically go through.