All questions about using your Mobile Vikings SIM card abroad.
- What are the rates for roaming?
- Is roaming still free of charge in the UK after the Brexit?
- Are there any separate data bundles available for use outside the EU?
- What are the rates for calls and SMS from a location outside the EU?
- I can’t use mobile data outside the EU. Can I still make/receive calls and send/receive texts?
- I can’t use mobile data outside the EU. What if I do want to do this?
- Why can’t I use mobile data outside the EU?
- Do Vikings call and text each other for free abroad?
- How do I disable roaming?
- What can I do when my data roaming doesn't work?
- In some European countries I’m not connected to the internet. Why is that?
- How do I disable the text message alert about mobile data in a foreign country?
- How do I disable the limit for data roaming?
- Can I listen to my voicemail in another country, and, if so, how much does it cost?
- Will my SIM card with subscription also work in other countries?
- How do I avoid extra costs with a subscription when I am in a non-EU country?