All questions about using your Mobile Vikings SIM card abroad.
- What are the rates for roaming?
- Do Vikings call and text each other for free abroad?
- How do I disable roaming?
- What can I do when my data roaming doesn't work?
- Which European providers do not provide data roaming?
- In some European countries I’m not connected to the internet. Why is that?
- How can I deactivate the SMS I receive when roaming?
- How do I disable the text message alert about mobile data in a foreign country?
- What do I have to do when I have reached the EU data roaming limit?
- How do I disable the limit for data roaming?
- Can I listen to my voicemail in another country, and, if so, how much does it cost?
- Will my SIM card with subscription also work in other countries?
- Does my subscription allow me to make a call to another country?
- How do I avoid extra costs with a subscription when I am in a non-EU country?
- International flights/waters are non-EU rates